Monday, March 29, 2021

What I have learned about my Science Experiment.

Last week I did a Science Experiment about how a wave reacts to a different sea bed. I did two types of wave a surf wave and a Tidal wave Aka a Tsunami. I had two containers one with modeling clay shaped into little bumps and the other container was just normal. Nic used a hair dryer to create the surf waves which were tiny but there were alot of them. The container with the modeling clay was next. Nic used the hair dryer and the waves were smaller and quicker. After the hair dryer turned off the wave in both containers went away really quickly. Next was the Tsunami I had to shake both of the containers with the same force but it was really messy and I got drenched.
There were no photos sadly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.

Te Kinga's Big Day Out.

 Yesterday Te Kinga had their "big day out" and it was a lot of fun (even though it was raining a little bit). Before we left for ...