Monday, March 22, 2021

What is then value of Sport and Physical Education at School?

The value of Sport is to have fun and win, like in our Athletics day last week. Physical Education values the need of knowing how to do the basics, as in throwing a ball properly. Personally I like Physical Education because it gives me a chance to learn new things and how to perfect my basic throwing and catching skills. Athletics value is the advanced Physical Education, it teaches you how to do the really hard things, long jump for example needs running and jumping skills. For Athletics day last week my favourite thing I done was high jump because I am really good at it and I jumped 1.35 metres.

Here's some of my photos from Athletics day:

Sadly there was no photos for my high jump.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.

Te Kinga's Big Day Out.

 Yesterday Te Kinga had their "big day out" and it was a lot of fun (even though it was raining a little bit). Before we left for ...