Monday, March 8, 2021

Zaine's Art

 For World Wildlife day on the third of March 2021 we had to draw an rain forest/jungle animal in its natural habitat. I choose the chameleon because it looked hard to draw and I wanted a challenge. First off we had to do a rough draft of our animal cause we had only one hour and a bit to get our drawings done. After we had done our draft we needed to get straight on to our good copy. Since we had to do it in one hour everyone was rushing I however was taking my time because most my drawing that were rushed turned out to be bad. After we did our drawing of our animal we had to colour it with crayon so that when we painted over it with dye it would roll of the crayon and onto the background.

Here's a picture of my drawing that I cant get the right way:


1 comment:

  1. Nice work Zaine, I like how you added that you wanted challenge because I think it relates a lot to your last post about how it's okay to make mistakes. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.

Te Kinga's Big Day Out.

 Yesterday Te Kinga had their "big day out" and it was a lot of fun (even though it was raining a little bit). Before we left for ...